LandCare Builds a New Revenue Source with the Centreviews Vendor Payment Solution
LandCare is one of the largest, most comprehensive providers of commercial landscaping services in North America. We are an independent company that provides landscape maintenance, design, installation and other related services. Local branches with national resources give you in-person, customized care, with all the benefits and reliability of a nationwide company.
At A Glance
- LandCare is one of the largest commercial landscaping service providers in North America.
- Centreviews’s Vendor Payment Solution offered LandCare an automated payment option for vendors – by check, ACH, and vendor payment card.
- The implementation of this service and the enrollment process for LandCare vendors required minimal process changes resulting in very little internal resource involvement from LandCare.
- The addition of using vendor card payments provided rebates to LandCare.
- After a smooth implementation process, LandCare was able to institute vendor payment card payments with no changes to the ERP.
Solution: The Centreviews Payables Solution
To get started, LandCare sent a payment file to be analyzed to obtain an estimate on the potential card rebate amount. Based on the large potential card rebate, LandCare’s decision to proceed with the Payment Solution was made easier.
The necessary file transfers were then set up and tested. Unique to the card payment industry, the new payment process included an active and ongoing
enrollment process for LandCare’s vendors. This maximized the number of vendors enrolled and the potential vendor card rebate.
LandCare was impressed with the high number of vendor enrollments which resulted in higher rebates to LandCare than anticipated. Contrary to LandCare’s concern about negative feedback, most vendors agreed to the new payment setup without issue and welcomed the prompt payments via the electronic payment. LandCare even fielded a few calls from vendors who wanted to sign up. To date, there have been minimal complaints from vendors about the new process and, in fact, many have been very positive about the change.
It helped that very few additional changes to the accounts payable process were needed since LandCare was already working with the Centreviews Payables Solution at the beginning of the project.